2 Responses to ' _IR_Jammer_584 '

Subscribe to comments with RSS or TrackBack to ' _IR_Jammer_584 '.

  1. sulit said,

    on August 13th, 2012 at 7:38 am

    what is the name of the voltage regulator? pls. email me

  2. Alan Parekh said,

    on August 13th, 2012 at 9:12 am

    There are three components that look the same, there are two transistors and one voltage regulator.

Leave a reply

Search Articles

Read or sign my guestbook, the most recent entry will be shown at the bottom of each page of this web site!

Home | Store | Kits | Hard Drive Clock | Stair Lights | Rotating Display| Fish Tank Lights | Small Projects | Links | Hacked Gadgets | Contact Information | Mailing List
              (c) 2005 - 2012 Alan Parekh